Invitalia works with central and regional public authorities to implement Programmes co-financed by the European Union with the aim of:
- supporting in managing the funds to improve spending performance
- strengthening administrative capacity by simplifying processes and digitalising procedures
Invitalia operates as a partner of the Directorates of the Ministry of Economic Development and other institutions to offer professional skills through all stages of the European programming:
- drafting and developing Programmes
- designing and implementing actions
- monitoring, controlling and certifying expenditure
- IT tools to speed up the administrative processes, as well as the link between the national and EU public databases.